A great live stage performance relies on the live audio engineer accurately transferring the musician's artistic output into the ear of the audience. In addition to having vast technical knowledge, the live audio engineer must be an artist in his own right. If you're interested in developing your live audio engineering capabilities whether as a career, or to improve the acoustic experience created by your own band, Justin Sinclair is the man to see, and RockSource 360 is the place to see him.
Here is a brief list of Justin’s accomplishements:
TOURING AND 'FRONT OF HOUSE' (FOH) RELATED EXPERIENCE
Production Manager / FOH Engineer Music World Entertainment
• Oversees production and FOH for a majority of the company’s artists, including Solange (Knowles)
• Increase profit for the company (over $15,000 saved to date) through endorsements and reducing other production related overhead
FOH Engine er/Tour Manager
• Coordinate travel arrangements, hotel bookings, interviews, catering
• Manage finances including show settlements, per diems, merchandise sales.
• Outstanding and dependable liaison between management, press, radio, and venues.
• Perform FOH mixing and coordinate with band, band management and venues to ensure success of each show for bands/artist.
• Employ advanced system equalization and alignment techniques/philosophies to create accurate mix environment
THRIVING IVORY (Headlining) Currently on tour
TRAPT-FOH/TM (Headlining and support for Hinder, Motely Crue) 2008
RED-FOH/TM (Headlining and Support for 3 Doors Down & Seether) 2008
MISHKA-FOH/TM (Supporting Xavier Rudd) 2008
ALL THAT REMAINS (Headlining and support for As I Lay Dying) 2007-2008
MUSIC WORLD ENT-FOH/PM (SOLANGE) 2007-2008
BURDEN BROTHERS - FOH/TM 2007
TWIN METHOD - FOH/TM (European Tour supporting American Headcharge) 2006
HANK WILLIAMS III - FOH 2006
TWIN METHOD - FOH/TM (U.S. Tour supporting Drowning Pool) 2006
JACK INGRAM TOUR - FOH 2005
BLUE OCTOBER - FOH 2004
Systems Engineer – LD Systems
• All Sound Production Services in large arenas, theatres and pavilions for National Acts
• Assemble complex FOH and monitor worlds integrated with latest DSP, networking technology and control system programming
• Provide FOH and/or Monitor mixes for Houston’s premier music venues
• Perform routine maintenance to ensure continuous and optimal performance of equipment for venue and artists
• Supervise installation of equipment; created and implemented work schedules for staff engineers
WAREHOUSE LIVE 2006-2007
ENGINE ROOM 2003-2006
Justin has worked in venues ranging from 500 to 15,000 in capacity and managed multiple tours in the United States and parts of Europe two to five months in duration. He also has extensive experience in cataloguing, recording and archiving while touring, which is a major asset for those “Live Recording” releases.
Schedule a consultation with Justin Sinclair today.